Layout HTML

Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Just Cause 2 - Stunts and Glitches

Well, I did my review on Just Cause 2 recently, but I really didn't get to talk about my personal experiences with the game as much as I'd like. At the same time, I don't have a very good video capturing software to record myself playing the game either. Instead, I wanted to show a couple of YouTube videos about the game that I've found interesting.
Stunting Extreme 3volved


Bloopers, Glitches, & Silly Stuff


Car + Boat = Ultimate Glitch


A lot of these glitches, I haven't encountered myself, but there are a few that I have experienced.

At the Mile High Club, somehow the strippers would lose their pose animations, and end up in this... default pose after bumping into them. I tried pulling them with the grappling hook to see if I could reset their pose, but after their being-flung-in-the-air-then-falling animation, they went back to this state again.

It applies to male strippers too it seems...

Here's another glitch I found while driving around in my monster truck. Floating townspeople, floating clearly high enough that my monster truck can't hit them. Not even sure what even triggered this, since they were chatting away like this when I came into the area. Was there a building here that got removed during development while the NPC spawn points weren't fixed or something?

No comments:

Post a Comment